Do you provide design and decorating services?
– Yes, this is our favourite service! We love nothing more than working with a couple to turn their dreams into a reality. We have basic decorating packages, which can be found below, however we are more than happy to create a custom package that is just right for you.
How and when do I reserve rental items?
– The first step in reserving rental items is to email us a list of your requested items along with your event date and quantities. From there we will check availability for you. Our pieces are very popular so the earlier you reserve, the better! In order to reserve any items we require a 50% non-refundable deposit, which is payable by e-transfer or cash. Final payment along with a security deposit (minimum $100 – varies on size of order) is due in cash at pick up.
When and where can I pick up/return my rental items?
– Pick ups are scheduled for Wednesdays or Thursdays at our location off of Fifty Road in Stoney Creek, with returns on Sundays or Mondays . Timing will be confirmed with you via email or phone one to two weeks prior to your event. If alternate timing is required please ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Do you deliver?
– Yes. Delivery costs vary based on location and items ordered. Please contact us for your personalized quote. Timing will be determined prior to delivery.
Do you have a minimum rental order amount?
– Yes, our current minimum rental order amount is $100.
I am looking for something but don’t see it on your site. Do you have more items for rent?
– We are always looking to add fabulous pieces to our collection. If you are looking for something in particular and don’t see it on our site, let us know and we will do our best to track it down for you. Chances are we are already sourcing it out!
What happens if I accidentally damage or lose a rental item?
– We understand that accidents can happen – especially during a fantastic party! A minimum $100 security deposit (amount varies on rental order) is required at the time of rental in order to cover our costs for damaged or lost goods. If everything is returned to us in the same excellent condition that it was given to you in your security deposit will be returned.
How can I pay for my order?
– Currently we accept cash and e-transfers.
Have more questions that we haven’t answered above? Email us at email@example.com.